Traineeships, apprenticeships and cadetships
Liverpool Plains Council is pleased to provide opportunities for the community to enter the workforce by providing traineeship, apprenticeship and cadetship programs. We are pleased to offer opportunities for people with limited qualifications or work experience to gain on-the-job experience and practical knowledge while working towards a nationally accredited qualification.
- Earn while you learn.
- 100% of training and study costs paid for by Council.
- Dedicated support and mentoring.
- Great opportunities to kick start a future career.
School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships Applications now open
- For more information, call Council's Human Resource team on 02 6746 1755.
While there is no guarantee of employment after the completion of a traineeship or apprenticeship, many of our past trainees and apprentices have gone on to have successful careers.
Our vacancies vary from year to year and we offer experiences in a variety of programs, including:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Plant Operator
- Town Planning
- Water Industry Operations.