Leadership and structure
Liverpool Plains Shire Council is led by a General Manager, who is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the organisation and implementing the decisions of the elected Council.
Our organisation comprises two departments, each headed by a Director. In turn, each Director is supported by four Managers.
Together, the General Manager and Directors comprise our Executive Management Team.
General Manager - Ms Joanne Sangster
Director Corporate and Community Services (Public Officer) - Vacant
- Chief Financial Officer (Responsible Accounting Officer) - Vacant
- Manager Community and Recreation Services - Mr Ian George
- Manager Customer and Information Services - Mr Peter Moller
- Manager Human Resources - Mr Glenn Learmont
Director Infrastructure and Environmental Services - Mr Nathan Skelly
- Manager Assets and Property - Mr Craig Orvad
- Manager Civil Infrastructure - Mr Barry Strichen
- Manager Planning and Regulatory Services - Vacant
- Manager Water Services - Mr Rodney Batterham