Leadership and structure
Liverpool Plains Shire Council is led by a General Manager, who is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the organisation and implementing the decisions of the elected Council.
Our organisation comprises two departments, each headed by a Director. In turn, each Director is supported by four Managers.
Together, the General Manager and Directors comprise our Executive Management Team.
General Manager - Ms. Joanne Sangster
- Chief Financial Officer (Responsible Accounting Officer) - Joanna Little
Director Infrastructure and Environmental Services - Mr. Nathan Skelly
- Acting Manager Assets and Property - Ms. Cindy Teuma
- Manager Civil Infrastructure - Mr. Barry Strichen
- Manager Planning and Regulatory Services - Mr. David Kitson
- Manager Water Services - Mr. Rodney Batterham
Acting Director Corporate and Community Services - Mr. Chris Weber
- Manager Community Services - Ms. Ruth Neave