Community Funding Program
The Liverpool Plains Shire Council’s (LPSC) Community Funding Program assists local groups to contribute to the community’s quest to provide a great rural lifestyle, inclusive of all cultures with access to quality services and facilities.
In 2023 -2024 there are two opportunities for local groups to apply for funding with $10,000 available in each round.
Round 1 Applications open 1/7/2023 and close 30/9/2023 For events, activities, or projects to be completed by 30/6/2024
Round 2 Applications open 1/1/2024 and close 31/3/2024 for events, activities, or projects to be completed by 31/12/2024.
Applicants to the Community Funding Program must:
• Be applying for an event, activity or project that will take place within the Liverpool Plains Shire region
• Be a not-for-profit entity, or have the project auspiced by a not-for-profit entity
• Hold current Public Liability insurance to the value of $20 million
• Be able to demonstrate the benefits of their proposal
• Complete the project by the agreed deadline
• Use the Community Funding Program application form and provide all supporting documentation
• Have acquitted any grants received previously through the Community Funding Program.
Application forms can be downloaded or by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 02 6746 1755.